HZR 2.11% 34.8¢ hazer group limited

I guess everything takes times and they all have to be...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I guess everything takes times and they all have to be diplomatic , one of the inovative patents got certified today so maybe they need something like this to protect them before they can really sell their product without getting screwed over with someone copying their designs . I know that apparently it’s only a Australian patent protecting their method of the whole thing but maybe it’s a reason they haven’t been pushing it to much. Or they have been and no one wants in until they produce commercial quantities.

Also 2 jobs posted few days ago and applications shut on 8th March . They looking for another senior process engineer to help them build further knowledge and designs elements towards their commercial demo plant and help run the current ones that will soon be running ,
    and they will be gaining data from to excel the whole design then build a commercial plant that they can sell off the shelf to the world . At which point I think they would get a international patent on their commercial plant design and hopefully process/ method .
    At the moment they haven’t got a product to sell only a dream backed up by functioning demo plants that work .
    Once they optimise everything then they can know their worth properly to either stand their ground and say exactly how much royalties or money they want for their product or realise they have to back off a bit and the tech isn’t going to be as commercially viable as they thought.
    I think again everything takes time and is a process . If they start signing agreements with people they could be selling themselves short or possibly not able to deliver.
    They could sell a MOU with companies but I think they don’t have to because there is already a multi billion dollar hydrogen and graphite market so why bother . Just start producing and selling to the market.
    They have MIN who is backing them anyways they actually mention “our partner mineral resources” in the job ad

This is just my novice understanding of the situation and obviously we all just want to hopefully make some money and ride the money train if it starts moving.
    At the moment we could be on the cusp of something great and it’s times like these that you have to decide whether you can afford to take the risk and hold your shares or buy more shares or sell.
    My opinion is hzr is onto something good and a lot more pros then cons on this bet at the moment . The market cap isn’t stupidly priced the only little risk I think mentioned by others is if or when they will need to capital raise or if they have something up their sleave like MIN lending them some loose change possible which would be nice .
    Or old mate Geoff ward is possibly still good mates with his old work buddies in Woodside Petroleum which could be good for hzr.
    Patents and job ads is a small step in the right direction. If only we had a crystal ball aye.

Anyways just my novice opionion I’ve been wrong plenty of times haha and I’m no expert on the process or potential money that could be generated which I would like someone to break down if they could.
    exactly how much product could these commercial plants pump out at full capacity and what royalties per tonne would they get ect .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.8¢
Change
-0.008(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $81.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.5¢ $110.3K 314.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 58449 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.