SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-22

1. 22,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I thought maybe it could be a different or added angle for AC and/or SGH as i don't see how they could be real confident in AG's claim.....  I guess if it's them and they lose the current case they might be looking for other  ways to lock up the WTG escrowed funds from the sale and any other interest and damages that may well be rewarded to WTG if it's found to be a bogus claim.  I'm not sure if this refreshed potential legal action  can in anyway stop WTG from distributing the escrow plus anything else awarded if WTG were to win or have the claim dismissed, would Harcus Sinclair have any way of doing that do you know?

I never doubted your Parliment will resolve it comment, i know why you sit in your seat and i sit in mine! lmao , i say all sorts of things because i doubt myself and to see if i get any other responses from you or anyone else, i can appear rude perhaps at times but i just trying to learn anyway i can and am glad you see through and past some of my posts, your always constructive and helpful, Cheers. smile.png

There seems to be a delay over there, going past EU elections probably not a bad idea, hopefully it might lead to some real change and if there is i think that would be the UIK's preferred outcome, i think they only want to leave because of the EU being how it is, EU change is the best solution imo. Anyway enough of that, Dex will come and touch me up.

Best Wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.