SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Many spiteful people venting here. I am not claiming everything...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Many spiteful people venting here. I am not claiming everything has gone to plan, but what major project being done for the first time does and I'm not saying the management hasn't made some missteps because they have, but they are not malicious individuals swindling people out of their hard earned. People need to take responsibility for their own investment decisions. I'm down too, not as much as many as I took some profits on the way up and took advantage of some of the crazy price movements along the way, but down none the less. I now know I got in way too early. That's on me though. No one likes losing money, but if you have made the decision that SAS is no longer an investment you are willing to hold, take your medicine, accept that you made an investment that didn't work out and move on. I'm not saying your opinion isn't welcome, but to say this will fail with no evidence is as naive as saying it'll be $1 by the end of 2019. No one here has enough inside knowledge to really have any idea what is the likely outcome. The people who do have just put in $710,000 of their own, take from that what you will. All us plebs can do is digest what information is available and make a semi informed decision.

BTW Meirs "I don't care about the share price" quote has been blown so far out of proportion. If you actually listen to it in context what he was saying is he doesn't control the share price the market does. Rather than focus on things he can't control he would rather try to deal with the things he can. Take care of the company and the share price will eventually take care of itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.