RDG 0.00% 2.9¢ resource development group limited

The MSP purchase added a $1.3m loss to the books for the 6...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    The MSP purchase added a $1.3m loss to the books for the 6 months so without this we would be ~$900k better off after tax. We therefore have to hope this pays off for us in the future. The website talks about a portfolio of value adding complimentary businesses and you would assume MSP will be complimentary to the work the plan to do with the Bullseye assets.

Management are bullish on the construction side of the business and I believe rightly so with the work coming up in the Pilbara and rendering activity up there at the moment. Hopefully we can have some contract success in the Pilbara and then the investments into Gold and MSP pay off in the period that the Pilbara is firing so we end up with a business with some diversities of markets and can ride the peaks and troughs of each without tanking the whole business

Someone mentioned debt, looks like we accumulated this with MSP and is comfortably offset with cash. I would assume this will change though with the Bullseye JV needing us to throw all of our cash in. Maybe a CR needed in the near term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $175 6.018K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3982 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 375443 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.