IIQ 1.75% 58.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-30

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    My Thoughts...Some sell because they see another stock that they think they can recoup some losses on - they bought in when this stock was on a run and they bought in at a high level...I see some here that did that and sure they are disappointed it didn't carry on with a run up that they expected..but it doesn't mean it wont.....I feel that run up was a sign of what is to come and more..sort of like testing the waters..Some that have sold have said they know the potential of this stock and they are prepared to take the gamble that they can make enough or recoup on another stock to get back in at a low price here..good luck to them..They can see the potential and they are prepared to take the chance of being able to get back in at a LOW price..before this stock takes off..I Hope it works out for them..Personally i am accumulating..the fact that BD1  do NOT  have to find a cure and are targeting early detection excites me..certainly to me an easier call than finding the cure..and all those patents they have and ones pending are money spinners if/when this goes..and all those test positives....so i am LT on this....GLTA here ...just my opinion ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $63.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.5¢ 58.0¢ 56.5¢ $44.48K 76.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3100 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 17159 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.