PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Maxlots Tuke Hiro and ALLas i told bevore, i´m a long holder of...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Maxlots Tuke Hiro and ALL

as i told bevore, i´m a long holder of WRG. Now topped up a month ago, with new money on Po3.

i´m a person who likes to be everyones darling (well not stupid ones), don´t like to fight and so on. I like my invstment here, but i must say something to consider.
    Two things before: i could´nd read the moderated post´s and i may not understand everything 100% because of language!!

I agree with all the positiv points and won´t repeat it again. BUT:

1. A billionieer is not GOD, he could also go wrong. Succesful people aren´t right 100%. Successful people are always doing more postiv deals and dicicions and are far more right than wrong. So , maybe he´s wrong just on "our" very stock. AND i often found out - if they loose 2 Million or 10 Million, 50 Million, it´s maybe 10% of their money - if i loose on a buisiness , say 150.000,-- it´s maybe 80% of my money. So - we shouldn´t stress it too much - o, yes, two billionieers know more like us. Why would they go . . .   why would they invest . . . . 
    go to a company like Po3 !!!   One answer could - COULD ! ! ! be, their best times are over ! ?  (hope not)
    On the bright side, and for me a hope - they realy know more than we, cause they are nearer then we on the company.
    2. What i read from Maxlots (remember, i couldn´t read the moderated comments - and my minor english understanding) sounds not like downramping on the water treadment side of Po3. I sounds logically and compared to the medical part of Po3 it´s very triviall, with much competition from advanced and well known brands. But maybe there is a small chance to do a little business very quick.
    3. For the downrampers: Shareprice is down on very small volume - everybody knows what that mean

It´s always helpful to read contrary statements and erverybody should proof this. To get a balanced view.

What do you think, in how much time is it expected to get some good news. Good and heavy Ann ???

(of course, if "I " or WE see, like today, small improve of the sp and that continues . . . .  )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.