TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-14

1. 1,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I see neutralnn has had a couple of his posts removed by HC.  My tip - try and keep your comments on the company, as opposed to personal attacks.  You have constantly said how Tesserent is a terrible company, run by terrible managers and a terrible investment.  Interested to know which companies on the ASX you consider to be good investments.  

I don't understand neutralnn's passion for Tesserent, given he or she doesn't even own shares.  He or she only posts about Tesserent and seems to have no interest in any other stock on the ASX.  At least I own stock in TNT.  I think TNT can do well, even very well, if it is managed properly and diligently over the next 2 years.    

Accept the half-yearly not great.  The most recent 4C was more promising.  

However, it seems strange that Geoff Lord (a rich lister and an Asta shareholder) has just become a substantial shareholder in Tesserent (Top 10 shareholder), if it is about to go under, or there was a risk of it not being a going concern.  He is worth over 100 million and could provide funding to Tesserent if required - albeit for more stock meaning existing holders get diluted even further. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.