1TT 100% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Good pick up. Market is fickle. Who knows why he dumped but good...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Good pick up. Market is fickle. Who knows why he dumped but good for those who had buy queue especially at 0.004 ($2M market cap).

At $2M-$2.5M market cap and 0.005 having broke if you believe in acquisition potential (as per website) or Loyyal update being material soon then it is surely a high risk strong buy from these levels? News flow required. They still have a couple of quarters of cash left and a lot can happen in between then.... I still think the SP can multi-bag at these levels on the right news. 3x is break even for current director. 

If its just business as usual like the last year has been its a strong sell and move on imo.... I will wait and see what happens this quarter and might buy some small parcels because of the risk / return and director having skin in the game but at least RFN has options - Acquisition, sell off loyyal, show market the loyyal growth and all the hard work that has gone into the last YEAR.... 

The bad publicity recently on * hasn't helped the situation - Investors still associating RFN with CHP/CMY  Anthony Dunlop
    Will be an interesting next month or so @ RFN. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.