HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Acknowledged.  But I don't think any of the people here made...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    Acknowledged.  But I don't think any of the people here made their decision to invest purely on HC posts such as those from yourself and @PeteWisdom alone.  I'm not going to go down the rabbit hole of why you chose to interpret @matt_kcd 's post as a direct attack on you - your reasons for doing that are your own and I think everyone here will draw their own conclusions as to why you have interpreted it that way.

I will just say that there were numerous communications made available to potential investors - everything ranging from "fake news" in the AFR and SMH, ASX announcements, the HML Prospectus, the BHD prospectus, the list goes on.  There are also a number of financial professionals that have been caught up in this mess that had never even looked at HC before this mess.  If it wasn't a HC post that sucked us in, it was another angle.  My point is that suggesting to any shareholder here, whether individually or collectively, that they are to blame for what has happened is akin to the comments made by Al-Hilali back in 2006 - in very poor taste and grossly out of touch with the views of society in general.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.