CT1 0.00% 0.2¢ constellation technologies limited

Agree. Less than impressive. Annoucements with all my microcaps...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Agree. Less than impressive. 

Annoucements with all my microcaps have been an issue. If the company makes no announcements, shareholders get annoyed (e.g. CIO). When announcements are made they are often ‘over egged’ (e.g. BUD). In comparison, CT1 has been reasonably conservative with announcements. But they have strayed into the territory of eluding to potential ‘big beals’... which haven’t eventuated. If companies dangle these ‘massive sales pipeline opportunities’ in front of shareholders, they should also be obligated to keep shareholders posted on progress (good or bad) of those same opportunities.

Since Dec 18, CT1 has advised of several possible  ‘material’ transactions to solve their cash problem. Yet no update on progress... but we know they must do something before 31 March. Tick tick tick...

I think the market opportunity is there for CT1. I was interested to read the 2019 Vodafone IoT Barometer Report. Only a third of businesses are now using IoT. Of those, 84% say they have more confidence in IoT than 12 months ago. It goes on to suggest less businesses wil ‘trial’ and more will simply adopt. The report aligns with many listed IoT companies struggling to sell in 2018. CT1 has captured some bloody good brands in its sales. There’s also no doubt, CT1 is on the right technology path (Cloud, LPWAN IoT. Big Data, Blockchain, AI) . Let’s hope they can build off the existing customer base.

But CT1 needs a major cash injection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 125

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 21290497 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 323403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.