LPE 0.00% 13.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

....it was a pretty dumb move to consolidate!!!! When the share...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    ....it was a pretty dumb move to consolidate!!!!
    When the share price was as it was Prior to the consolidation it was Protected from going any lower by its price and had the Huge potential to grow the share price As the Company grew and that would have Naturally occoured. By consolidating, it did effectively Nothing but open the gates for more Fluid buying and Selling...a good thing? I think Not. Why?
    Firstly, prior to the consolidation we were given figures that after the consolidation were Revised down...furthermore, they decided maybe for the better, but I think Not, to change the way to calculate the future growth of customers.
    As Julia Lee said people tend to think that consolidation is a good thing but it does NOT change any of the financials. So what’s the point? Other than to allow the the shareprice to become fluid and to reduce the shares on offer. Once you have done that your forecast shouldn’t have any hiccups...you can see what has happened to the shareprice...it will take awhile before we see the shareprice at the same price (valuation)as it was prior to the consolidation.
    The only time ever I would agree to consolidating (and only to reduce the number of shares on offer)is when I know going forward we are going to grow Really fast but then we still could have done that without the Consolidation.
    Having said that I still think this company has huge growth potential....
    I hope it will not be long before we see the share price back where it should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.