RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

All that i took out of the report was Lorne Gernter or an...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    All that i took out of the report was Lorne Gernter or an associate have until the 29 January 2020 to snatch up a bargain being MXC. At the moment we are a cheap attraction with the cannabis sector not even begun and the future looking bright if you have the correct strategies. 
    I Feel MXC are starting to build great foundations but just lack proper leadership and i for one hope Lorne or a great business colleague can see their vision and grab this company before 2020 and turn it around with great contacts and their industry knowledge. I feel most complaints on HC is the leadership of MXC so a change of hands may be the silver lining.
    For MXC to add this to the Edison report we all know its of some importance to the company.
    Anyhow this is how i feel, and with a second strike looming for them it may be a way out. 

The definitive sales agreement also stipulates that if, within 12 months of completion, MGC entersinto a transaction with a third party introduced by CannaGlobal or any of its directors, which resultsin a takeover of MGC or the sale of its assets, the company must pay CannaGlobal an introductionfee of 5% of the transaction value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 3022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.