RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I see that Martha Stewart in the USA has made a big play into...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I see that Martha Stewart in the USA has made a big play into the MM industry investing in a company that appears to have an operation similar to MXC. There is definitely a market to be had for MM and in certain respects MXC seem to be heading in the right direction with GMP license, TGA approvals, growing facilities etc. The only disturbing issues I have is the amount the management pay themselves, the lack of disclosure on meaningful financial transactions (cannaglobal) and the unrealistic expectations and confusing wording centred around their announcements. Normally I would suspect something of a scam under these circumstances but there is enough evidence around to suggest that this is not the case I now just think that management do not have the capacity to convert progress into any meaningful revenue streams at the moment. Maybe this will come soon or maybe management are setting themselves up for a TO. If not then why the 5% commission to Cannaglobal written in. Cannaglobal have seen the opportunity to flog them off it would seem and make a few bucks on the side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.