SUV 0.00% 4.9¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-34

1. 2,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    stolen from another poster on a lithium stock. this is the only battery stock i follow so someone might be interested.

In his Budget right of reply speech Labor leader Bill Shorten said the following last night:

"Embracing renewables will provide thousands upon thousands of new jobs for Australia, Labor will provide a two thousand dollar payment for families who want to join the fight against climate change and the fight to lower their power bills by installing a battery storage system and here is the remarkable thing, we already have every single resource to make a lithium battery right here in Australia, so instead of the usual trope of shipping the minerals overseas and buying back the finished product at vastly inflated prices, lets make the batteries here and let's do this with electric vehicles and charging equipment and stations to and supported by Australia's first electric vehicle policy and rather than relying on China and India to accept our plastic and waste or to leave it choking our waterways and killing our waterways let's recycle it here at home. When it comes to clean technology I believe we can make three words famous right around the world, Made In Australia"

For those that want to hear it themselves go to the 18 minutes and 45 seconds mark at the following link.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $20.88K 432.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63535 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 119998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.