BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Well, there are certainly better things to be invested in at the...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Well, there are certainly better things to be invested in at the moment and I do not recommend buying BPG at this stage.  I also recommend that anyone who is holding and who does not want to be look for a buyer rather than posting and getting angry on the boards because it will not help the chances of your investment.  It is like being in a life raft in the middle of the ocean and punching holes in it because you want a bigger boat.

There is nothing that we did not already know in these announcements.  They are in deep freeze and still sorting out a number of issues.  They have survived a year in the same situation and hopefully they will be resourceful enough to continue to do so.

The management have absolutely nothing to gain from the business failing and this gives me confidence that whatever happens they will try and fight this one out.

Probably some sort of difficult capital raising will be required to keep the lights on.

Perhaps it is not a bad sign that they were able to repay Mr Phua part of his loan however?  I doubt they would have done that if they were in desperate need of cash.

They need to be proactive about chasing up people who owe them money while they are sorting out the regulatory issues with the exchange.

This tiger is patiently holding and waiting for further news. High risk investment and DYOR.   
    Last edited by ContrarianTiger: 01/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.