AVL 2.94% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

I've heard on here that niobium and manganese can be used as...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I've heard on here that niobium and manganese can be used as substitutes for steel strengthening. Can't say that these are a cheaper or more abundant alternative though.

Yes VFRBs are certainly one leading technology for storage of renewables at a grid level. China is leading the way the demonstrating the scale at which these can be deployed. Next year we should hear news of the completion of a 200MW/800MWh battery I'm Dalian. The world's biggest battery. Will the west go with this or will a virtual battery created by linking up home Li batteries charged with home solar PVs to supply the grid be the front runner? This will obviously be a big determinant in the future of the market for Vanadium. China is the world leader supplying cheap PV systems so why wouldn't they do the same with VFRBs if their deployment is a success and economic.

The low vols traded at this level tends to suggest that we are at at floor here. You've got to acknowledge that the options that have been converted up to Dec last year are around 1/3 of the pre-existing issued capital. You can see new holders from conversion of opps stacking the sell side above 2c looking to get out at break even or a slight profit. This was exacerbated by the risk off sentiment in markets from Oct-Dec last year as yes AVL is a risky and uncertain play.

However, not too many have been willing to part with their newly acquired shares but it can be expected that they will sell into any strength and so I am anticipating a long road to recovery in SP ahead. Any good news like drill results next month to sure up the road to PFS and differentiate between fresh and oxidized layers etc. will most likely be sold into.

Nevertheless, any news of a funding arrangement or a run up again in the Vanadium price should see the sell side evaporate and us moving again up into the 4c region. Patience is the key here! I'd rather be holding rather than listening to the hokey panda and his Japanese named mates who want your cheap shares. Why else would they be talking this down sub the opp conversion price. Patience will be rewarded here if the ducks line up as they should do...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $15.60K 964.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 27171690 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 9843179 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.