C7A 0.00% 0.9¢ clara resources australia ltd

It's a reasonable question but they won't do it. In my opinion a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    It's a reasonable question but they won't do it. In my opinion a pay cut isn't necessary.

What IS necessary is treating ANW like a business and delivery of outcomes with transparent reporting of what the plan is. Is that too much to ask?

Now I'm not saying that mining is an easy business. It's not. But if the management team have the courage to draw large salaries and take free shares then, as a shareholder and part owner, I expect a return. I am not sitting here for the fun of it. I want profit and I want a healthy business that I can assess on its merits. Thusfar the transparency has been lacking IMO. Yes it's improving but nowhere near where I want it and what I think is reasonable.

No matter how much @rattle spruks up the latest effort on comms. Its been lacking. If you read the letter response carefully - between the lines - it basically says "nothing to see here - we're compliant to the letter of the law and if you want raise concerns you can turn up at AGM"

And they're right. We threatened them with a 249D and they have called our bluff while saying give us a month. The only thing that still remains in play is our 7% and their ability to deliver. I truly hope we don't have to pull the 7% card and instead they will deliver and let the company rerate. Make no mistake though they are absolutely holding it back. If they wanted to they could have been in G2 production long time ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $8.184K 909.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1850928 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 337721 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.