SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ZMan - I agree with this part of your reply above. "No they...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    ZMan - I agree with this part of your reply above.
    "No they dont. There is a limit of $1.6m per person being transferred into a pension account.
    Once the money is in the pension account, it can grow without limit.
    Many smsf’s have multiple members, so can potentially have multiples of $1.6m in pension accounts.

The amount held in excess of what can be placed into a pension account can still be held in an accumulation account, with no limit on value."

As for this:
    "The reasons given for trying to sell 2m shares in the closing auction make no sense to me."

I don't have reasons why the 2m shares were listed for sale in the closing auction. But have given some possible scenarios above for why someone might take that action. CSPAs are often used for large trades for reasons not always understood.

If it is a key major stakeholder selling a reportable portion of their holding, then the ASX will want some type of 3 form ANN.

My point was, it doesn't always mean someone is dumping a share.

If they are...well...we might never know the reason particularly if they are an individual holder.

I have held non-ISX ASX listed shares where company directors have sold large portions of their shares in 2019 and the reasons given have been to buy a house, pay a tax bill, relocate to the US etc etc.....hence some of the comments above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.