SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thank you Largeraj. I have always been impressed by the quality...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Thank you Largeraj. I have always been impressed by the quality of their information and service.

I find the SMSF withdrawal scenarios can become very complex e.g. if previous employer super funds were not fully or properly taxed prior to rolling over into a SMSF and the income/withdrawal untaxed allowance or limits if withdrawing prior to 60. The requirement for some SMSF members to file personal income tax & SMSF tax return based on assets and income pre/post 60 years of age. Plus CGT and personal income tax on transfers of shareholdings. If wanting to retire before 60 and post preservation age, 4% minimum cap and up to $200,000 untaxed....then the $1.6m cap after 60 yrs of age and/or retired ....https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Super/In-detail/Super-changes---FAQs/
    Once I reach 60, the complexities will diminish significantly for me. I hope I get to that great age.

The SMSF transfer comment in my earliest post was my attempt to work out some possible reasons for a late 2m trade. Don't know much about bot trading but a 2m bot sell at that price during that time of day......

Yesterday's CPSA - something I try not to watch. My snip of it was rushed and regrettably not a full screen image. This was the reason for my original post of late yesterday. 4pm close of $1.20 - CSPA 2m sell order at 1.17. The full order wasn't executed.
    CSPA 20190830__2m shares to be sold 1.170.jpg

Have since read this https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news...day-trader-sentenced-for-market-manipulation/ and re-read ASX Guidance Note 27.

Hope someone can provide Soarus with the broker data. The portion sold will still be visible in e.g. CommSec's course of sales data for yesterday and someone posted the actual sold figure earlier on HC.

We may receive an Appendix 3 something or similar form...or maybe not. Maybe I'll never know. If it was a case of price manipulation (price being held down), then the evidence will be discoverable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.