SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-68

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    JoLo - maybe you should have dated your previous post repeated - what you have quoted above.
    $1 SP buy/value may be over and target passed.
    Or ... I have misread and don't understand your post?

Coincidentally a few minutes ago, I had been looking through HC to find one of Green Hornet's previous posts as he was the first to mention (weeks?/months? ago) a $2.35+ SP by end of 2019. I agree with GH and GH is conservative and also he knows the company and has been a shareholder since initial listing.

I think GH is right - that is where we are tracking - $2.35+ by end of this year. There aren't many ASX companies who divide MC by shares on offer to arrive at current SP value/price. Other aspects of a company's performance, growth, potential, investor interest etc are often factored in. There are many significant factors that have not yet been included in ISX SP valuations - in my opinion. Future GPTV we also cannot pre-determine. Latest monthly increase has evidenced ISX's current and future exponential growth potential.

To all holders, even those who bought today. Congratulations. To any who have sold today, in the hope of buying back cheaper in the next few days/week....best wishes. I wouldn't have the nerve to do it.

I wished I had seen the trading action today. SP result was not surprising though. For me, ISX is undervalued for many reasons - especially when I compare the performance of the companies I have held--and those I sold and transferred funds into ISX.

Early days re performance & SP. Such a promising and derisked future for many holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.