ARB 1.62% $38.02 arb corporation limited.

vic_wattle ,I work in the 4WD industry and you are right on the...

1. 4,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    vic_wattle ,

I work in the 4WD industry and you are right on the money, I am seeing quite a few people spend money that they had saved for overseas trips on their 4WDs instead. That and tradespeople buying new vehicles, is seeing the industry surging with demand from people wanting accessories for their vehicles. Not sure how long it might last but the last couple of months have been the busiest I have seen in the last six years or so. Ninety percent of what I sell is ARB and we are selling lots and lots since about Mid April.

Keeping that in mind though, I am seeing a massive increase in competing products in the market. Most of it is inferior quality but also at a cheaper price point. While I personally have seen a huge increase in large ticket items in the last few months, conversely I have seen a massive decline in the ARB cash and carry products that I would normally sell over the last few years. Things like snatch straps, shackles, recovery gear in general, awnings, fridges and other stock items that I keep on the shelf, sales have declined somewhat.

Good luck with your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.02
Change
-0.625(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $3.127B
Open High Low Value Volume
$38.35 $38.72 $37.68 $4.825M 126.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 303 $38.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.02 90 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.