NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-2

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Telco Voicemail partnerships
    Norwood confirms that it is currently developing go-to-market distribution partnerships for World Voicemail with
    several prospective telco vendors. Norwood previously advised that it anticipated the formalisation of such a
    partnership in the September 2019 quarter, and whilst an agreement has not yet been achieved Norwood
    advises that such discussions are continuing afoot and progressing well, an agreement is currently expected
    (based on discussions-in-progress) in the near future.

***oh dear oh dear!!! now IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!****

I also notice the sales & marketing expenses down $200,000 compared to same time last year........compared to the employee and director benefits down by.....wait for it........$20,000.

very nice, let's slash the sales and marketing efforts why continuing to cream things for our pockets.

@Holla feel free to chime in with "oh 1st 1 here comments" but the above is just getting ridiculous now. in black and white for all to see.

clinging to spark now (a deal we heard NOTHING about for over 12 months) as the main player. as are many posters here!

all in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.