JAT 0.00% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

As others have mentioned it looks like the company is being...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    As others have mentioned it looks like the company is being ultra safe with the write downs or intentionally trying to show losses when its pretty clear the company is profitable. I've maintained the whole time i couldn't give a stuff about any of the politics going on here as the endgame were working towards is a cash cow pocketing bank which will have a share price anchored by the eventual growing dividend.

For those being tested by these reports i'll try to explain why i'm still sticking around and maybe it can give you some confidence. Reverse calculating the taxable income of the company by looking at the income tax payable for the half year takes you to profit before tax of 4.3 million for half the year. If we assume JAT owns roughly 55% of the companies under its 'control' (percentage splits are 50%, 51% and 65% spread across multiple entities from my understanding) then that would mean about 2.3 million of NPBT for just this half year. Ofcourse we have the Ocker deal, ANMA upgrades, Shanghai store, Neurio explosion in popularity, VMeat, Jatpharm all to bring in profits only in starting in 2020. If we very conservatively estimate NPBT of 3.7m for the 2020 30 June half year then JAT will be trading at a less than 10x NPAT to Equity. To put this in perspective the banks aren't even trading at a profit to equity that low and their margins are getting squeezed to shit, while JAT is a company growing as quick as any. I'm not even going to compare JAT to other milk companies because as a value proposition its not even close. KTD's only announcement in the milk space for the last couple of months was that they have received a 350k (???) order from Walmart China...

I only entered at 5c and not as long as some of you so maybe my patience isn't as tested, but i think long term holders will be rewarded if you can hold out. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $108.2K 160.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 36668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.