RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Exactly right georgia14, you especially plus the rest of us...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    Exactly right georgia14, you especially plus the rest of us minority shareholders have every right to feel completely let down by our very own Board plus our second largest shareholder.

I like you, georgia14, am at a complete loss as to what would motivate OCJ to vote the way they did given their supposed unpleasant history from Todd elsewhere. If that were the case why on earth would you give in to them at the first opportunity, surely they are astute enough to realize that a much better offer would have been tabled at some point following a NO VOTE!

I can only now believe that OCJ are nowhere as astute as we thought given they have effectively burned many millions of dollars of their own money and are now in the same position as the rest of us and potentially never going to see a return on investment given the copious amounts of loopholes within the deal as voted for.

We always knew OCJ would vote in their best interests but mistakenly believed their interests and ours were one and the same, to see the share price properly reflect the value of the assets in FMS control and get a fair and reasonable deal for minority shareholders, but that is obviously not the case as this vote will never deliver a satisfactory share price nor will it deliver any value to minority shareholders in the form of dividends given the 100 plus years of Todd history that says otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $199 240

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.