KSN 2.38% 8.6¢ kingston resources limited

Good point BobbyM. In these difficult times, all we can do is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1724
    Good point BobbyM. In these difficult times, all we can do is try to guess what is happening. My understanding is that cash is king at the moment because many investors are scambling to recover or try to be ready for the upturn. And gold is being sold to get cash. But the reserve bank and central banks have problems. These central banks have already lowered interest rates as far they can realisitically go. Also they know that debt is too high. So they have only one option - start Quantitiative Easing. QA really means printing extra money, and it has started already in some countries. QA will start to have an effect sooner or later. Then cash will start to lose its relative value. As this realisation is understood by the markets, there will be a return to buying gold, gold stocks and valuable stocks. If this is correct, gold will rebound strongly perhaps in the same way that cash has been sort after right now. At that time Kingston will be the flavour of the month and even a take-over target for the big gold companies. All in my opinion amigos, and I could be totally wrong. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.