CZN 25.0% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-35

1. 5,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4072
    Prawn_man,

If you look at the collapse of gold alone, the markets will go lower.

This all depends on how many infected, if not to many more might see 4500, but if 100m Americans are, but this is media talk, then 3000 as the ass of the market will go then.

Today announced all people coming into Australia will need to quarantine and schools will close, I have a friend who is a teacher.

Add the stuppid behaviour of people, no toilet paper, tissues, curry, bread, flour, rice etc and on the news tonight people fighting over mince meat.

stuppid behaviour over a virus that kills elderly and those with pre existing is unfathomable.

90% of these people are healthy and not over 70 to die in the first place. Some people with corona virus report there colds are worse. So the media has beaten this up.

Worst is toilet paper is being sold on ebay, so people are profiting out of this, which is very low. But we saw looting after the bushfire didn't we.

So I'm staying out of the market till i stop seeing stuppid behaviour, when lock downs are over, tourism frees up and when we peak on the virus.

If you look at the irrational behaviour in shops, there is the capacity for it in the markets sadly.

Naturally if I see bhp at $15 or fortescue at $6 I'll buy to lock in a better dividend Yield even if they go bit lower.

My aim is to buy back atleast 30% to 40% more shares in the companies I sold.

Its not a permanent thing so picking the exact bottom isn't important long term I feel as long as you end up with more shares for your spend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.75K 350K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4847825 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 465994 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.