PWN 14.3% 0.8¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-5

1. Mer
    1,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    True, but they've changed the board, employed engineers and set the company on a new path. Not bad for a few months. I think the recipe has changed a lot, just have to trust that there won't be a lingering bitter taste.

Stuck at home with a cold - not the bad one - and too much time on my hands, so too much time in front of the computer digging into stuff. I've always liked the idea of partnering with Worley(huge company, wishful thinking), but cast the net a bit wider and there are many EPC companies who might like a bit of what PWN is offering. Lots of companies with a global reach. Potential for rapid growth. Hopeful.

The current disruptions shouldn't interfere too much with the chase for signatures and it's a good use of time until the world gets back on track. By then, it's possible that PWN will be partnered with someone useful for aMES and be entered into an agreement about the New Mexico project. The complete package would be to add an end user contract that was contingent on PWN having lined up an EPC partner.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $22.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $5.88K 735K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 16002346 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2655166 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.