PWN 0.00% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Huntfish, thanks.I think the options will be in the money quite...

1. Mer
    1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Huntfish, thanks.

I think the options will be in the money quite quickly if they get a decent EPC partner. Make that very quickly if they also announce an aMES contract or progress with New Mexico. The potential for aMES is wide reaching and once those contracts provide the vote of confidence, it should be easy for investors to look into the future and see how the income could snowball. One thing I'm looking forward to is seeing how they work out licensing etc, as this will give something to go on when guessing projected income. The conditions of the EPC deal(assume this happens, it needs to) might also give some indication of how highly regarded the aMES tech is by the EPC partner.

There are brokers out there who will also want the options to be in the money and they won't be slow to promote this if any good news drops. Investors will at some stage start looking for stocks that are poised to do well once COVID-19 releases its grip and the wheels begin to turn again. Parkway could easily be one of those stocks and, given the stage of its development, won't suffer unduly during the next few months. Hopefully, staff and their families will stay well. Actually, hopefully we all stay well and those that don't are able to access medical care.

Unfortunately, it looks like the US is about to get a very unpleasant lesson in why its fractured, user-pays health system does not serve its citizens in the event of a global health crisis. Not a good time to have your country run by a narcissistic orange sociopath.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $45.20K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2947974 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6632034 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 1677500
Last updated 10.33am 02/05/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.