HLX 20.0% 0.2¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-7

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I just rang the Company and there are serious concerns.
    I believe Mick Wilson has again misled the ASX and Share hoders that he has in fact resigned from anything.
    MW still in the same chair, doing the same nothing job, for the same pay, and has the same no reply policy to Shareholders, MW continues the same 'we will never give a straight answer' about the current cash position of JHLX, I have been asking for 6-8 weeks and get no reply or answer to the cash position of HLX.
    MW is in the same state of mind to not watch the share price or be concerned in any manner about the share price. Does anyone know if MW actually paid for the Shares he has ?? Might explain why he is not concerned.
    And MW is doing the same 'we will never tell you which Assay Lab has the drilling results ?? And MW is still doing the same 'lets take 2-3 times longer than all other Public Company's in the area to release drilling results if they are ever released at all. (lets face facts unlike MW, if the drilling results are of no significance they dont have to ever be released, which seem to be the case again)
    I thought this was a Public Company, not MW Private Company where he can conceal results and cash position, and conceal many other things month after month ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $10.74K 5.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
93 197872810 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51491127 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.