SCL 1.09% 45.5¢ schrole group ltd

Much like most 1/2 yearly reports at the moment...been a rubbish...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Much like most 1/2 yearly reports at the moment...been a rubbish 6 months. This being said, a stand-alone 8% increase in earnings during the worst global downturn in living memory is not a bad effort especially as this was prior to the Faira agreement coming into play. Fundamentals for a company that provides a very slick approach to online recruiting in an environment where travel is non-existent yet international schools are still hiring seems like a very real opportunity assuming they don't blow it.

As an international school principal, we were starting to use this platform 3 years ago to address a number of challenges least of which was the cost (time and money) of recruitment. So...we have something that saves time and money, makes the process easier and doesn't require travel. These are all the reasons I jumped on board when I saw they had listed. Easy to get caught up in the hype for sure but I am sold on the fact that will stand the test of time and will only get stronger now as Faira have their hands in a lot of pies out there.

Clearly all just my opinions but based on real-world experience this has huge potential to explode as the tide turns whenever that may be. I am in for the long haul, which given the current conditions might be a little longer than I originally thought but going to be very interesting to watch imo. Anything less than 3c has got to be a solid bet for now as this is surely greater than a $33m cap once the Faira impact kicks off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.