VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

The problem, they admitted in the EGM notice, is that cannot...

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    The problem, they admitted in the EGM notice, is that cannot close a deal, unlike CyberCX and TNT. My feelings is that doing more of the same will mean we end up with nothing, as the competitors cut our lunch by cannabising our business and staff with their bigger operations and deeper pockets.

I think our board didn't look hard enough and/or have no idea how to execute strategy. There is one tasty business out there that would work across our business, as they are both in the cyber and transaction game. I reckon giving them a controlling share in a RTO (as well as the board) would work out for us, but they are probably not interested, as they are kicking serious goals themselves and their business is currently held in an unlisted public company (likely IPO when they are ready). The last Dun and Bradstreet yearly revenue numbers I saw for them was circular $25m revenue (cyber business part only), but I think their latest cyber acquisition wasn't fully represented.

Personally I would back reengaging with TSI, after we have the cash, with a different leadership and motivated team.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.