VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Guys, I got very interested in tech stocks about 2-3 years ago....

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Guys, I got very interested in tech stocks about 2-3 years ago. Some of you might remember me carrying on about blockchain. VOR, or TSN as it was back then, was actively pursuing a partnership deal with a company that were offering smart contracts and other payment initiatives that would have complimented the TSI business. According to Jeff, VOR/TSN pulled out of the deal because this company was going to charge VOR to much per transaction. Sorry, I can't remember the name of this company but I remember seeing a few of our prominent posters from times gone by posting on that company's thread. It was them who got me interested in blockchain. Anyway, my point is this - I researched a lot of upcoming tech and as a poster here pointed out only a week or so ago, a company named WeebitNano, or WBT, is worth taking a look at. They are not offering Blockchain but apart from an amazing and potentially disruptive technology, the board of that company would have to be what might be termed as the rock-stars of the ASX.

Good luck with your investment here but if you want to be truly impressed by a management team, and you haven't already found them, WBT is definitely worth taking a look at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.