VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Hi Jonkey,Thanks for the reminder about the company name. I was...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi Jonkey,

Thanks for the reminder about the company name.

I was mainly trying to think of that name because they were the ones who led me down the blockchain path. I'm not sure where NOV are with their smart contracts but a real hold up with this type of technology is the computing power that's needed to make them competitive with tech like visa. I also agree that blockchain tech is chockablock full of potential disruptors. Good luck picking which ones will make it - although I've got my money on one of them.

But that aside, WBT are not Blockchain but a potential replacement for Flash computer chips. The CEO and directors of that company are like the who's who of the semi-conductor industry. I will love to know your thoughts after you take a look.

I mention WBT here because VOR were once a company that I thought had blue-sky potential. I believe we we're all here looking for the next best thing. Some here, like you Jonkey, have helped me immensely with my analytical views about share investing, particularly looking at management. Just thought I'd share this with you as like a thanks for helping me out.

Cheers

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.