VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Good morning ladies and Gentlemen. We are are working towards...

1. 3,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    Good morning ladies and Gentlemen.

We are are working towards our goal as quickly as possible and will update you very soon.
    We are leaving no stone unturned and consider every investor and every vote important - no matter how big or how small. Unlike management we know this business is owned by us - all of us - not the board.

It is our intention to not just roll the board but to crush them, so every voice and every vote counts.

It seems managements level of incompetence is far greater than even we had imagined.
    We have been told in one instance of other businesses wishing to do deals with VOR and not having their phone calls or emails returned. To be fair that is not something we can prove - yet!

Ask yourselves this. Why would anybody bother to contact us with such information?

Why has Jeff ignored and down played the results and professionalism of the TSI management in India?

Communications with large holders are taking place. As you can imagine though we have been relaying on word of mouth and personal networks to reach people.

There is much more going on behind the scenes that for obvious reasons we cannot discuss here at this stage.

There is a great plan ready to go.

May I add, we will not benefit in anyway personally by this move. We are just investors like you who have had enough and want our names on their marching orders.

If I were the current board I'd resign now.

Cheers D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.