9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Hi BaldyYes mate still around haven't sold any haha, entries and...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi Baldy

Yes mate still around haven't sold any haha, entries and exits probably should have been a focus for me in hindsight but as I have always said I think this is a great hold long term. I haven't topped any on the lull and dip but if we are still here in January I will add another million or so shares. I haven't felt the need to comment or add further discussion as I haven't found anything new to contribute and am happy to not be part of the echo chamber.

In your post you comment that you're thinking BNZ is potentially a subscription model? My comment to that is why are we hypothesising? I think that could be made readily available information by the co as to how the contracts are broken down. We should be able to extrapolate from the financials where the revenue us derived from and why contracts are providing the best source of income. Just a few grey areas that I would like to be clarified and I honestly think the vague nature of where we sit is by design. Whether that be due to NDA's or not wanting to lock in KPI's in the growth phase due to the green field nature of how the VISA deal will be received by its clients and how uptake will go.

I did like the part about the product validation by working with such big names VISA, Microsoft etc and how many doors that would open. I expect new client news flow will be a feature of the 2021 9SP market announcement threads.

Scrapper**

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.