OSL 4.76% 1.1¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-15

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Hyer41 I'm reading it as it is very close but not over the line. The key is that they need the other sides legal teams to agree with contractual obligations, I think centred around patient consents, which when it comes to legal sign-off could drag on. Also I doubt if any centre would start the ball rolling without it. Also Nigel used a word that Daniel used a great deal "imminent" which did not serve him well in the past. Again only my opinion.
    Now I have been a keen supporter of OSL for personal reasons and really want this device to make a difference so I try not to put down the company without real concern.
    I listened into the investor update the other day and came away feeling that something is not right with what the market has not been told. I took note of a late question from a caller (who seemed to know things medical and different types of cancer) who asked two really telling questions about how would the Oncosil device be used or inserted for bile duct cancer. I'm am not a medical person but my take was that it is a different cancer mass where it is not a solid tumor and hard to establish what they are dealing with. Together with the size and make up of bile duct raised questions as to how the device would be used. To me it sounded like a very thoughtful question to raise. But Nigel was not able to answer the question (which is strange considering that the company has highlighted for sometime of its focus on HDE pathway for distal bile duct cancer in the US). Now I think that Nigel should have preempted this question and had one of his medical team on the call to answer what is a key part of the future pathway for the US. He did mention that he could get back to the questioner with the answer. I hope Nigel does not delay in answering this question.
    Anyway I do stress that I am very supportive of what the company is trying to achieve here and hope that it makes a difference to not only shareholders but to thousands of others who have and will have these cancers inow and into the future. I have shifted from buy to hold after last weeks business update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $41.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $36.16K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 14154999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5667943 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.