OSL 16.7% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-49

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks heaps for that reply DrDopamine. Addresses my questions and backs up my gut feel that the previous management wasted too many years generating income for themselves instead of progressing this device through the regulatory processes in a timely and efficient manner. The device and the company might have been a lot more successful if they had done their respective jobs a lot better than they did. In the meantime, chemo has improved, radiotherapy has improved, the outcomes that OncoSil was supposed to provide can now be provided by treatments that are already in use, and probably cheaper. The best window of opportunity has pretty much now closed. They will get some sales but not enough to justify a substantially higher share price or any serious takeover interest. If that is indeed the case, we may not see them go ahead with a big RCT study/trial, because the many millions of dollars that would cost (and the years it would take) may not be justified, i.e. if they don't realistically expect to make the additional sales in the future to cover the cost of the large RCT within a reasonable period of time, then it wouldn't make much sense to do it. I thought that was one of the reasons given for the recent capital raising though - to progress the large RCT? Or did I get that wrong? Have they announced much in the way of news around that trial? Design, or expected starting date/year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.867K 573.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4186862 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15328756 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.