SRV 0.40% $5.00 servcorp limited

I think that's a rather optimistic assessment of what might...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I think that's a rather optimistic assessment of what might happen at the results presentation Hopeful 9. The ones I've watched seem to have a pattern along the following lines:

1) Alf explaining how he personally visited a We Work site, and that "they're completely f---ing hopeless compared to us. S..t coffee too";
    2) Alf explaining how the share price should be much higher given the dividends paid out over decades and SRV's relatively favourable
    financial metrics;
    3) Alf explaining the calls he takes from well meaning analysts and institutions who "don't understand a f...ing thing";
    4) Alf explaining that the handling of covid by governments has been "f....ing hopeless";
    5) Alf asking the analysts present if there are any questions, while giving them a look as if to say "there better not f...ing be many, coz it'll just delay us all getting into all the beer I've got set up".

Don't get me wrong...I'm as fond of Alf as you are, and I would agree with most of his points! But his style of presentation is...a bit different from the standard norm. And not necessarily noted for a dry recital of prevailing trends and statistics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.