ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    Well Jake the conspiracy theorist is back with abandon it seems having called this one wrong for years.
    "
    "Will ask the people who communicated it with me to check at next shopping visit to see if they have returned."

If you are in fact a genuine shareholder, as you declare, why not just go straight to the company, and ask that question directly ??
    Why seek the answer 3rd hand?? "

One of the dumbest things I see ion HC is where people don't accept the information provided in front of them regardless of who posted it and do their own investigations / research instead the foolishly get emotional and challenge if someone owns shares.

Why seek 3rd hand information - it is unbiased and reliable. Information from the company IMO has been incomplete and dubious at times as I have noted here on the forum and others even sought to get a class action up. Since YOW started I have continuously monitored in store performance through several methods over multiple stores and store styles in different states using independent people and that allowed me to know before announcements supply and demand issues and reality of what was happening on the ground in store. No longer seriously invested in YOW so have discontinued grabbing that data formally but some of the folk who kept me informed still let me know when they think something has changed on planogram or stock levels.

"
    "Of course, you could ask the other Yowie expert, FYI, but he seems to have disappeared, now that KBC and their friends have achieved their seats on the YOW board.

So many manipulators and hidden agendas on these YOW HC threads. "

Well you continue with these allegations and yet I believe you are wrong in both who people allies are and also their intent.. If you did your research you might just realise the depth of knowledge some other posters have on retail, legal , marketing, running a listed company and direct knowledge of YOW or the firms now in control.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 1084 27/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.