BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-8

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    All looks straight forward to me on first read through (could have missed stuff) . I actually didn't realise Cortical was getting involved in the korean market that's cool.

"South Korea’s medical device market ranks as the ninth largest in the world at an estimated US$6.8 billion 2019, showing continuous grow with 8.1% annual increase. Cortical will now work with its South Korean distributor, Global Luck, to introduce BARM to the Korean market. This approval by KMFDS complements the existing CE and TGA approvals already in place."

Also I didn't realise the basin was expected to have a minimum of 2TCF for CO2 storage that is awesome

" The Sydney Basin is a majorcontributor to Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions and contributes up to 34% of the total national emissions. Independent Government published research has indicated at least 2 TCF (Trillion Cubic Ft) of CO2 storage may be feasible in the offshore Sydney Basin."

I also expect as this didn't include any info regarding their new Environmental Spec hire that there is also another announcement to come with those details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.