DCC 21.7% 5.6¢ digitalx limited

Obviously investors weren't impressed with the ANN, but their is...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Obviously investors weren't impressed with the ANN, but their is lots of promising things in the pipeline.

I would like to see DCC get decoupled from BTC and SP increase on its own accord,revenue will achieve this !

A few highlight points that grabbed my attention:

The application has a back-end databasebuilt using DAML, the same technologylanguage being used for the CHESS replacement system. Drawbridge has beendesigned with future integration in mind with global exchanges set to adopt DAML, which may enable enhancedfeatures and broader services to be offered to customers

The Company continues to sign up ASX listedcompanies to its EAP.

The Company has also strengthened itsnetwork of key industry relationships by becoming a Foundation Consulting Partner of Digital Asset Holdings, who are thedevelopers of DAML and work directly with leading global securities exchangessuch as the ASX, HKEX, and SGX.

Drawbridge product demonstrations have beenpresented to senior Digital Asset staff members and have resulted in meaningfulearly stage conversations oncross-marketing opportunities for DAML and Drawbridge.

During the period, DigitalX made a partnership declaration to support a bid tocreate a Digital Finance CooperativeResearch Centre (DFCRC) along with other partners including major retail andcentral banks, technology companies, and universities. CRCs are anAustralian government initiative that provides funding for collaborativeprojects between industry and research organisations to promote nationalcompetitiveness and productivity. If successful, funding would be used toprogress projects in digital finance, regulatory technology, and assetdigitisation fields2 . The DigitalFinance CRC application has been successfully progressed to round two with afinal outcome due in March 2021 for funding to commence in October 2021.

The DigitalXBitcoin Fund is listed on wealth management platforms Powerwrap andNetwealth and has made progress in duediligence with an additional two other major wealth management platforms.The DigitalX Bitcoin Fund has been available for qualified Australian investorsbut has recently been in discussionswith the fund administrator to open the fund to all Commonwealth countrieswhich serves to broaden the potential investor base.

I didn't see any interest generating income !!!

My question to Leigh would be, the 215 orso BTC that is sitting dormant in a Treasury wallet what is he doing with it ?

Why isn’t DCC generating interest from the dormant BTC in treasury ?

My figures on 215BTC,DCC can generate per week $12,500AUD paid &compounded weekly, which equates to a minimum $650000 AUD per year for an asset sitting in a treasury wallet do nothing ???wink.png

Lets see how this all plays out !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.010(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $48.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ $257.3K 4.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 65116 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.010 ( 19.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ 1151169
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.