SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Yeah ...well thanks Aussienx1 ....but there has been a lot of...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yeah ...well thanks Aussienx1 ....but there has been a lot of hate dispensed in my direction as well.....even from Poo-de-slice . So I know how he / she feels. At the end of the day it should just be about exploring and unearthing the facts for the benefit of the investment discussions and not so much about the personal financial motive. One should be able to provide research in the positive even while not holding as well as in the negative or more skeptical and reserved while remaining a holder. The excessive social media hatred and cruelty is in my opinion simply not called for and adds no value whatsoever. But one can see how some on HC have become so overwhelmed with this anger so much so as to just go on to becoming these persons who have been effected by this. Water off a ducks back for some ....but for others it may cut deeper for a whole lot of other reasons.

Anyway hope you all have a great weekend. And to @6151 - Yes indeed , it has been a terrific trading week so Cheers to you as well , and enjoy your ' Champers ' with good company and hopefully lots of fun and laughs. In the meantime , I will look forward to next week where I will change it up a bit with some additional ' New ' analysis for you all to enjoy . Cheers .....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $4.088K 426.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6997921 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3943689 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.