SPX 16.7% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Everyone needs to relax with the pooslice assaults, he should be...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Everyone needs to relax with the pooslice assaults, he should be able to comment his views freely given he is sharing relatively accurate info (of the posts I've seen).
    I imagine the people losing it are retail holders who are now finding out unsightly information that honestly they just didn't do enough research to know about before buying in the last pump. Yes, Adrian is a director of and owns appstablishment so he has technically been paying his own side company the funds of capital raisings that have gone into Cirralto the whole time. Yes, Cirralto at this point in time don't even own spenda, so this merger is just to acquire the technology some newbies probably thought we owned the whole time. Yes, dilution is f****** crazy and i have no idea why they throw options out like its nothing.

Now that were not burying our heads in the sand, we can actually appreciate the numerous pros alongside those cons.

Adrian (especially after the merger) is going to be the person most motivated to actualise the m a s s i v e potential this company has, considering how much skin in the game he's going to have.

This business might be the only truly exponentially scalable solution on the asx. The more customers that have it, the more will be invited to use it, through either word of mouth or just being invited to transact on spenda when a business pays its bill. This is very different to other SaaS plays that just need to grow their marketing and sales teams (and expenses) to sustain growth.

Does the technology make sense to the end consumer? These businesses are paying someone else the fee to move their money around online from their customers pockets to their own so why not pay Cirralto the same fee and get a free software suite that will
    a) prevent double keying of information, or waste accountants time trying to reconcile (as a tax agent, i can tell you accountants will start selling this software for us if they realise how much its going to help)
    b) make it easier for companies to pay you back, either through simplicity of the invoice system or through credit lending
    c) allow you to access a line of credit on a customers invoice if you need working capital immediately and you know the customer is good for it.
    d) whatever Adrian comes up with next

I think the point I'm trying to make is, who cares what pooslice says. He or SB or whoever is not going to change the fundamentals of this stock. The share price in a year, 3 years, 10 years is going to be dictated on if they can execute on this monumental potential. Isn't that what we''re all here for? If you bought, have some conviction and let this story play out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $71.34K 11.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1738191 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3806074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.