NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Sorry bottlo, but unfortunately to the remaining users who...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Sorry bottlo, but unfortunately to the remaining users who haven't yet blocked you, I think your opinions and posts are now well irrelevant.
    Yourself and DD especially have been constantly proven way off with the absolute majority of predictions and assessments, while posting such blatantly obvious and consistently misleading and false information.
    Although, DD has stepped up and posted how impressed she is with a HY much better than they expected... are big players preparing to turn things around after another bargain fill?
    You refuse to acknowledge all the (intentionally?) misleading errors you post in the obsessive daily thread flooding, and always avoid posting any factual information to back up the negative and suggestive posts.
    We continue to see all the big players accumulating heavily and regularly increasing their stakes at bargain prices - in my opinion, ahead of major partnership and telco news - while the Nor thread is suspiciously ambushed by a group of sell/not held's who only post on Nor.
    I suspect we will soon see things change in a big way, and it will then be interesting if you're then still all over the Nor threads.
    If we soon see the long awaited partnership news, let's say Metaswitch (Microsoft) is the more likely to hit ahead of Oracle... Do you expect a significant re-rate from a measly $6m MC once Microsoft is in to Nor?
    We will eagerly await you opinion

Or that 1st major telco, that's many times the size of Spark $..

Either should properly multiply the SP..
    Both, I think quickly sees beyond a $50m MC
    (20c+ SP)

All my opinion, and probably the general opinion here.
    Last edited by Holla: 28/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.