CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. Doz
    4,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4428
    Norwood is anticipating that gross revenues during the multi-month ramp-up phase may exceed $50K-$100K per week and that the service is likely to deliver an ongoing material contribution 04/03/20 .....

Norwood anticipates that the revenue associated with Spark NZ will ramp up as the year progresses and downloads and subscriber numbers increase. 26/02/21 ......

Rokc , the above two expectations are conflicting . One was made based upon expectation , the other based on reality and additional knowledge . My thoughts are migration issues , we did see announcements informing that migration would start in August , then we were informed October , was this activity pushed out further ?
    When did they discover migration issues ? was this a catalyst for the contract variation ?

Do I think the App Store numbers are correct , I do remember agreeing with a estimate provided by d_i_b , that I think Growler confirmed as accurate . I hope the quarterly can provide some clarity .

Whatever is going on behind the scenes certainly has not caused concern with Microsoft / Metaswitch , the recently exposed partnership confirmation supports this statement .

Growler , when you reply to this post , do so within a maximum of 4 lines , otherwise I can’t be bothered and I will just wait for the quarterly for insight .

All in my unknowledgeable opinion , because most of this is all guesswork .

Last edited by Doz: 28/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 51405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.