NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-83

1. 4,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    I'm not even sure why you'd rehash and bring up the NOR failures all over again. Are you trying to paint them in a good light or pretend that they didn't completely botch their forecasts?

That $50-$100k revenues each week never happened, not even close. It can be filed with every single Norwood revenue projection that was missed, this time a miss by about 100% which is above average of Norwood misses admittedly. On average Norwood forecasts sit around 4-5 times what they end up actually realising.

The Norwood forecast of revenue as subscribers and downloads increase was predicated on subscribers and downloads increasing. Obviously this never happened and so that revenue never occurred.

So Doz, another Dozaster for you. As I and others have been telling you for years now, taking Norwood announcements regarding revenue seriously is complete stupidity. Norwood always falls over and always fails to meet forecasts. The sooner you realise this the sooner you'll stop losing money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.