PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

@Hiro .....''Spoken like a true bitter past holder who has lost...

1. 8,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7671
    @Hiro .....''Spoken like a true bitter past holder who has lost money and wants revenge !"

Firstly, yes I do have a lot of time on my hands to research and comment on stocks, close to 15hrs/day. It is a situation specific to me and I'll not go into the details of why.

Secondly, I made over $50k with my investment here, some in cap gain and most from trading. If you could be bothered looking, I put up in posts when I had bought, starting in early November 2018, when BP had bought in around $2, and shared a lot of my trades over 2019 and when I sold the last of my shares in early 2020 at over $3.70.

I've put some effort in discussing the merits of investing here, because I don't like seeing other investors lose money when they don't need to if they had the time to do full due diligence.
    I treat investment as a situation where we are all on the same side with these threads hopefully being a useful source of information about any share. Unfortunately a lot of people treat it as a competitive sport where you are either for us or against us.

As I stated earlier, I hope your other investments are doing well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.