PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

@Hiro ..."We have heard it all before from bitter losers who...

1. 8,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7684
    @Hiro ..."We have heard it all before from bitter losers who stick around on a HC thread, after making a massive loss, and vent their one sided vitriol at any given opportunity."

You didn't go and check my posting history on this stock, where it would be obvious that I made money on this stock.

This has lost over 2/3rds of it's value ~$3.70-80 down to $1.27 since I sold and first mentioned I sold the last of my stock.

Something that you don't seem to understand is that us investors are all on the same side, and some of us with over 40 years experience of investing like to warn people about the sign of possible share price declines.

You win at this game by holding profitable positions for as long as possible and getting rid of losers as quick as possible. There are a lot of signs that at stock, any stock, is going to take a tumble, like main players leaving, year after year of no income, nothing unique that gives a market advantage, a wasting asset, etc, etc.

This stock had many warning signs, but instead of heeding warnings, a lot of investors choose to defend their positions, because they don't want to be seen as having made a mistake. In this game of investing we all make mistakes all the time, none of us can predict the future, we just hope that whatever we have invested in goes up.

I'm always trying to re-evaluate my position, and saw warning signs when the market started to erode profits by falling from $6/sh, right around the time it was made clear that the focus had been turned to 'air purifiers' and the water purifiers were on the back burner. It made me investigate ozone generating 'air purifiers' (what the FRG is, in dry air) a lot further.
    The market's reaction to this change and EPA warnings against ozone generators was all I needed to see, to realize MY mistake in believing this tech was going places.

The fact that Purifloh still don't have a marketable product, years and years after first announcing something ready for market, by itself should tell most holders what you need to know.

I'm wondering what would have to happen, in terms of announcements or stock price, for you or any other holder to realize that you had made a mistake in this investment? In other words what would it take for you to sell this at a loss??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.