MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

....market sensitive????"Only the board of MMR and the ASX know...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    ....market sensitive????

"Only the board of MMR and the ASX know why the agenda didn't get approved, and what needs to be amended to enable it to happen"

Thankyou Just a Dabble... THATS IS JUST THE STATEMENT THAT I AM LOOKING FOR... SOMETHING IN PLAIN ENGLISH

My comment : COMMUNICATION needed here. Rang MEC over several days ...and nothing
    My comment : MEC is still fully INVOLVED with Advent [i assume] D.Breeze now in charge of both MEC and Advent ...he knows something that we as shareholders NEED to know.... i mean to say... he is a shareholder of MEC too.

as my earlier post stated ...we can wait for the immediate approval to be passed ....THEN we need ACTION here ...David too busy??? ...what are the other directors of MEC doing for their pay???

WE need to know MORE DETAIL about this from ASX, ASIC, and the BOARD of MEC ...WHAT will it take?? I am sick to the back teeth with this ............................................................................INTERMINABLE ......................................WAIT for INFORMATION

....ONLY A MILD rant ....you have seen nothing yet [no pretend swear words here] just COMMUNICATION

Last edited by gypsy5: 27/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.