EWC 7.69% 1.4¢ energy world corporation ltd

Ann: Half Yearly Report and Accounts, page-16

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    There was a spike up for the previous comparable period due to new compressors etc. I'm assuming there is a spike the other way due COVID. Pity they don't mention gas/electricity use/delivered in comparison to other periods, for a bit of clarity. Last comparable period, all reported measures were up significantly. SP fell steadily over the following 3 weeks. Measures this half are all up nicely on 2 years ago, consistent with new compressors, but obviously then suppressed by the pandemic. Commentary to the negative is scaremongering and possibly attempt to shake shares loose.

Interesting was no mention of SCPE at all. I wonder if they're still hedging their bets and keeping as much cash as possible (ie. from AGF/Eromanga) to pursue something there. It looked very much like the price was being held at 10c and this "bad" news helps "them". The SCPE transfer was predicated on significantly devalued, stressed and stranded assets. The SP shooting up might cause wobbles there maybe? The other alternative is that the Qld Govt is very much in the press lately for their do nothing approach during COVID - maybe they're just not getting stuff through?

Anyway, I'm with Aesi and OJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $43.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.636K 188.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 69274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.